Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Cultural Wedding Article Featured on Wedding Window Blog

I'm writing from the road; the hubs and I are still on our honeymoon. Yes, I know it seems like it has been forever...but we planned a nine month trip and we are currently in San Francisco, CA, gearing up for the second phase, which also includes another wedding in Brazil for my husband's family. Go HERE for a few more details of our plans.

The real point of this post is to share my article, A Little Culture Goes a Long Way, that was posted today on Wed Loft, the blog for Wedding Window. As the premiere wedding website service, Wedding Window helps couples plan, manage, and execute their wedding with ease. Hooray! I am super stoked to be featured as a Guest Expert on their wedding blog....Wed Loft offers expert advice on everything wedding, follows real life couples on their way to the altar, and has amazing wedding giveaways and freebies. They have amazing wedding planning tools that are not to be missed.

The great thing about writing and blogging is that it can be done anywhere. I think I finished this article when I was in Pokomoke City, MD.  Here is a quick look-see at the feature....for the whole article, head over to Wed Loft and make sure you leave a comment and let is know what you liked best about the post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment and let us know what you like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...