1. de Lovely Affair is excited be an Editorial Partner of Two Bright Lights, the premier photo submission site for print and web media! You can submit your work for publication on dLA directly through Two Bright Lights.
2. We always accept submissions and suggestions via email at mellisanne [at] gmail.com
- Was your wedding the multicultural soiree of the century, infused with family heritage, traditions of the old country, customs and cultures unique to your background?
- Was your destination wedding a To Die For dream come true?
- Are you a photographer or planner with a fabulously styled, elegantly shot, devil is in the details wedding you just HAVE to share?
- Did your wedding celebration rival the best Martha has to offer, full of handmade goodness, DIY loveliness and just brimming with personality?
Real Weddings - We will post between 30-40 photos so please send your very best. Please include a full event description, the more details the better along with a list of vendors including links. Please send contact information for the couple in the event we need more information.
We are primarily looking for: Multicultural, fusion, interfaith weddings, practical, budget and highly personal DIY and handmade weddings, Destination wedding with lots of location details, International weddings infused with cultural details.
Engagement or Bridal shoots - Please send up to 15-20 and a short description.
Styled or Theme shoots - Please send 20-25 photos with a full description of theme, location, planner and designer.
- Please no collages or watermark images. You will receive full and proper credit.
- Images must be 600px wide and at lest 72 dpi, more is better.
- At least 50% should be detail shots. Include equal numbers of horizontal and vertical images.
- We are not exclusive but please let me know if the wedding has been already featured. Will not consider if already published in more than two places, excluding photographer sites.
de Lovely Affair reserves the right to not use a submission that may not be a correct fit.