Monday, January 3, 2011

{Monday Eye Candy} Life's a Beach....

Happy New Year Lovlies! I hope 2011 brings you unimaginable joy, overwhelming happiness and lasting peace.

As the winter settles in and my fluffy down coat remains a constant companion, I thought it might be nice to share some warm wedding thoughts this week....enjoy the sunshine!

How about starting off your day with this gorgeous eye candy from a rustic beach wedding designed by Lisa Vorce of Oh how Charming and captured by the talented Elizabeth Messina.  I absolutely love the hanging stars and white linen panels encasing the tables of the reception area and flowing softly as the alter canopy.  The sand colored linens and rattan elements add an air of simplicity, elegance and romance. I wish I has been invited to this wedding!

{Source}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment and let us know what you like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...