Here are seven simple burlap wedding ideas to add a touch of rustic charm and texture to your big day.
1. Burlap Curtains - Hang burlap curtains to create an intimate setting for your outdoor wedding.
2. Burlap Wrapped Bouquet - An easy way to secure your bouquet and add a neutral texture to your lush blooms.
via Ruffled Blog
4. Burlap Flower Cone - I love this gorgeous burlap cone, especially with the lavender. This is a great multipurpose project; it holds flower petals, progams, or ribbon wands, fill with lush flowers and hang on ceremony chairs, or even fill with candy as a sweet treat for guests.
5. Burlap Favor Bags - Fill with seeds or even a tree seedlng and attach a sweet personalized note for guests, who will be sure to remember your wedding for years to come.
via Lovely Claire
6. Burlap Covered Candle Table Numbers - Another easy DIY Wedding idea: glass votive holders, burlap strips, black paint and number stencils. Wrap around the candle holder, glue in the back and add a ribbon to match your wedding colors.
via Modele Weddings
7. Burlap Banner - This is such an easy DIY project for even a not so crafty bride! Stencils, paints, burlap and twine....the banners adds a super sweet, rustic touch to any wedding.
Hope you found inspiration in these burlap wedding decor ideas. In the end, they are all pretty easy to recreate and choosing to include even two or three DIY projects, can help you with a tight wedding budget.
Are you having a rustic wedding using burlap? What other burlap ideas will your be incorporating? Join the de Lovely conversation over on FACEBOOK and TWITTER! SO much fun!
Multicultural Wedding Inspiration, weddin planning, wedding inspiration boards, Practical Event Planning, Real Couples, green wedding, international weddings, Eco- Friendly, Budget Wedding Tips, Global Inspiration, Wedding Colors and Trends, Wedding Design and Decoratoion, DIY Projects and Freebies, World Traditions and Cultures, Destination Weddings, Cuisine and Customs, DIY wedding, rustic wedding