Friday, April 13, 2012

{Friday's Photo} For Love and a Truck

I have always had a serious love affair with Old Blue Trucks! Why? No idea but I can't get enough of the style, the old fashioned look and the faded almost chalky paint color as blue fades to a slight gray. I photograph them, covet them and wish I could have had one at my wedding. Sigh, I heart you, OBTs. 

For today's Friday's Photo(s) I thought I'd share some of my favorite "Old Blue Truck" and Newlywed photos for a little stroll down memory lane. 

{This picture started it all! The bride's smile is infectious.}

These days colorful, old fashioned truck photos are super popular with wedding photographers, event planners, and newlyweds; they are romantic, whimsical, perfect for rustic, outdoor, backyard, intimate weddings.   

{Do you think he played that guitar for his gorgeous bride?}

{I love the bride's petticoat! Something about the wanton abandon of the kiss makes me swoon!}

We love kissing, hugging, posing in these vehicles because they transport us back to a simpler time, a time of innocence and fun, when soda pop came in a fountain, girls got pinned by the boys, and these trucks ruled the road.  Plain and simple, old trucks make for gorgeous wedding photos, and we love gorgeous wedding photos; mementos to last a lifetime.

{My kind of OBT!!}

 {I so HEART this candy apple red! The groom's yellow bout and those Chucks really pop.}


Are you using an old car or truck in your wedding shoot? We'd love to see your pictures and share them over on our FACEBOOK page!

Have a lovely weekend!




P.S. Did you know you can now Follow de Lovely Afffair on Twitter? Come over and join the conversation! Lots of great inspiration and ideas going on over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment and let us know what you like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...